JNTUH ADMISSION TO PART TIME POST GRADUATE PROGRAMS 2016
M.Tech. / M.Sc. / M. B. A. Part Time Programs ( 3 Years Course) Notification: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Part Time Post Graduate Programs offered by JNTUH, Kukatpally Campus, Hyderabad for the academic year 2016-17 as detailed below
(1). M.Tech. (Civil Engg.) (2). M.Tech.( Electrical & Electronics Engg.) (3). M.Tech.(Mechanical Engg.)
(4). M.Tech.(Energy Systems) (5). M.Tech.(Systems & Signal Processing) (6). M.Tech.(Computer Science)
(7). M.Tech.(Remote Sensing and GIS) (8). M.Tech.(Bio Technology) (9). M.Tech.(Water and Environmental Technology)
(10). M.Tech.(Environmental Management) (11). M.Tech.(Metallurgical Engineering) (12). M.Tech. (Biopharmaceutical Technology) (13). M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic Chemistry) (14). M.Sc. Physics ( Fiber Optics & Communication)
(15). M.B.A. (HR / Finance / Marketing / Systems)
How To Apply & Application Fee
- THE FOLLOWING FEES ARE PAYABLE
- Entrance Test and Registration fee of 1000/- to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft payable to “The Registrar JNT University Hyderabad “ at Hyderabad, at the time of submitting the application.
- Tuition fee is Rs.4,000/- per subject registered in a semester.
- APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING :
- i) Bank Demand Draft for 1000/- (separate application for each course applied)
- ii) Attested copy of degree, date of birth, service and salary certificates
iii) Employment and “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer in the prescribed proforma.
- Integrated permanent Community Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC in the prescribed proforma one from the Revenue Officer and another from the Head of the Institution last studied or from service records and Medical Certificate from District Medical Board for PH candidates.
- Three self addressed envelopes of 25×10 cms. Size duly stamped (affixing Rs.6.00 stamps).
- The applications duly filled in and complete in all respects together with necessary documents including Demand Draft
should reach the “DIRECTOR, ADMISSIONS, JNT UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD – 500 085, TELANGANA STATE on or before 20.06.2016 by 4.00 pm.